I gave up on the bittorrent and started using bittornado a while back. Try it, it's good, even the bittornado-gui is better IMO.
apt-cache search bittornado
Don't know if everyone knows, but it's out. Anyway after I saw the code I tried installing python-gtk and similar packages but it still wont work.
Code:/Desktop/BitTorrent-3.9.0$ python btdownloadgui.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "btdownloadgui.py", line 28, in ? import gtk ImportError: No module named gtk
I gave up on the bittorrent and started using bittornado a while back. Try it, it's good, even the bittornado-gui is better IMO.
apt-cache search bittornado
I know all about BT, I just wanted to see the new GUI he designed.
The debian package didnt work, but compiling pygtk worked. Can't say much for the GUI though.

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08