-
no longer recognizes my wifi card, and login menu changed
After HD install, the system recognized eth1 as ethernet, and eth0 as my wpc11 wifi card. After restarting a couple of times, it no longer recognizes eth0 and I can't configure the wifi card. iwconfig says no wireless extensions, and ifconfig only lists eth1 and lo. Also, at the same time this happend, my login screen changed to a different language. After I login everything is in english again.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: no longer recognizes my wifi card, and login menu change

Originally Posted by
scramble
After HD install, the system recognized eth1 as ethernet, and eth0 as my wpc11 wifi card. After restarting a couple of times, it no longer recognizes eth0 and I can't configure the wifi card. iwconfig says no wireless extensions, and ifconfig only lists eth1 and lo. Also, at the same time this happend, my login screen changed to a different language. After I login everything is in english again.
bump. I have the same problem
ETH1 starts the card flasing. Wifi0 cannot be configured. no web access
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: no longer recognizes my wifi card, and login menu change

Originally Posted by
chopperman

Originally Posted by
scramble
After HD install, the system recognized eth1 as ethernet, and eth0 as my wpc11 wifi card. After restarting a couple of times, it no longer recognizes eth0 and I can't configure the wifi card. iwconfig says no wireless extensions, and ifconfig only lists eth1 and lo. Also, at the same time this happend, my login screen changed to a different language. After I login everything is in english again.
bump. I have the same problem
ETH1 starts the card flasing. Wifi0 cannot be configured. no web access
I figured it out..uh...thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By donnysrx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 03:47 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 11:42 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:14 AM
-
By redeagle in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:15 PM
-
By ian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50