-
Senior Member
registered user
OK I will run modconf again later tonite and look for "mass storage module". I assume if I find that, I install the module? OK and I can take the write protect off the disk on my Windows machine here at work. As far as the check boxes in permissions, I have never been able to change them. They are muted grey. I tried logging on as root, doing "su" but it still cant change them. That may be all I need to get this drive to work....so I will try to monkey around with it later today and post results. bob
Similar Threads
-
By freelysj in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2005, 02:44 PM
-
By pubo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 12:27 PM
-
By grakem in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 04:52 PM
-
By Aldago in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:45 PM
-
By bluedevlx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME B650-PLUS WIFI ATX AMD AM5 Motherboard
$120.00

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00