-
Questions about defragmenting/low level HD manipulation with
Ok, so I wanna install knoppix to my HD, which currently looks like this:
http://img76.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img76&image=argh6ah.png
The green near the end is keeping me from freeing up a lot of space that windows has hijacked from me!
Windows defragger can't move it, I've even tried boot level defragging, but they just don't move!
I know that knoppix can look at a windows HD, b/c I've browsed my HD VIA the live CD, what I wanna find out is whether or not some tool in linux exists that will let me move those green suckers over to the left!
Thanks,
Jehan
Similar Threads
-
By blackheart in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 08:00 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By Aman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 05:16 AM
-
By Viro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 07:02 AM
-
By Wraithen in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 09:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-10700KF CPU 3.8GHz Socket LGA1200 SRH74 Desktop Processor
$149.99