-
Help me set up Kmail
Sorry for being a dummy. I've set up email accts with three versions of Windows, and when running Knoppix from cd had no trouble configuring Kmail.
But, since I installed Knoppix (ver 3.6) to HD, I cannot get Kmail to work. I'm using the Mozilla browser, and it has an email setup that I also can't get working. Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By pgk3734 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-04-2005, 08:22 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 04:49 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 02:16 PM
-
By willywalker in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 11:24 AM
-
By Ziandabo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$1749.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00