I'm wondering what the difference is between the "Beginner" install and the "Debian-like" install.
I'm wondering what the difference is between the "Beginner" install and the "Debian-like" install.
Knoppix style is a single user system with full auto system configuration with each boot.
Beginner is a multi-user system with full (or at least partial) auto system configuration with each boot.
Debian is a multi user system with system setup at initial install but not auto system detection & configuration at each boot.
Debian is the 'recommended' HD install because it is closest to a standaard Debian system. The other two use Knoppix custom startup & there have been problems upgrading to the latest software issues following install. In general it is recommended that the Debian 'upgrade' & 'dist-upgrade' commands not be used, these upgrade all applications to the latest editions all at once but also reset some of the startup procedures to Debian default which has caused some problems.
Personally I have run a Knoppix style HD install for some time without any problems.
Thanks. I think that tells me what I need to know.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8851 5-Line VoIP Business Phone w/ Stand
$249.95
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99