-
Making a very small Knoppix
Hi. First of all, I know there are hundreds of post regarding remastering and I HAVE searched the forum, but didn't find anything useful. I want to make a very small Knoppix without any software (firefox,open office etc.) and I want it to be command line. Then I want to add a few programs such as Lynx and some other programs. The reason I want it so small is that I want to have it on my 128mb USB stick. I read the remastering howto but I think it seems a little overkill to transfer 2GB of data just to make a 40-50mb distro. Isn't there another way of doing this??
Similar Threads
-
By dougvega in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 09:55 PM
-
By isomari in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 09:45 AM
-
By bfree in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 03:21 PM
-
By YannLeMerle in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By nizki in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

PC Parts Lot Vintage DDR2/DDR3 RAM And GPUs Untested
$25.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00

Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00

VINTAGE Apple Quantum ProDrive LT 700MB 3.5" OEM Hard Drive SCSI 50pin Mac
$89.99

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

Vintage Toshiba Libretto 70CT Mini Notebook with Port Replicator and 32MB Memory
$320.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage: Tandy CM-5 RGB High Resolution Color CRT Monitor 25-1023C
$249.50