I want to make a knoppix cd which should have a customized home folder (every file in this home folder should stay, also things on the Desktop and all the (dot-)files and (dot-)directories etc.) .
With a persistent knoppix image (knoppix.img) feature, I would like to be able to change (delete, add, remove) files from that home dir.
-->so I simply want to make a knoppix live cd with a default (remastered) home dir, which can be changed with the knoppix.img-feature.
I don't know how exactly, but knoppix deletes files from the home folder when booting. I allready looked at this forum (probably I have to change the file 45xsession) but I didn't find a clear answer.
Thanks in advance!
Gr HEndrik

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Console 100% Tested Working
$500.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00