I am using a Compaq 5630 and I have installed both Knoppix V3.6 and V3.7 using "beguinner" and "debian" modes of install and every time I "end session" or "shutdown/reboot," my monitor screen goes black, except for the cursor, and locks up. I have installed the "Knoppix" style and have no problems with "end session" or "shutdown/reboot."
I was running a regular Debian/KDE install previous to trying Knoppix and did not have this problem.
I searched through most of the threads under HDD Install/Debian/Apt and did some normal searches throughout the forum and didn't see anything pertaining to the problem. Does anyone know of a thread that could help, or does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix this?

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50