-
Junior Member
registered user
help with hdinstall [v3.6]
Hi!
I have tested Knoppix on CD some days now and really like so I wanna do a hdinstall..
In Windows I resized one of my bigger partitions and created a 1GB for swap and a ~11GB för Knoppix.
I open the console in knoppix and type "sudo knoppix-installer" and when I press OK it says I haven't done all the requirements which are a partition for swapfile and another for knoppix itself...
What have I made wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By Stackout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:13 AM
-
By ivansv in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-12-2004, 02:41 PM
-
By Abehome in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By thadk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 04:25 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage NEC PC-8001 32KB RAM Fully Working Set w/ Monitor Cable & Tape
$499.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00

Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00

Vintage Retro Beige ATX Sleeper PC Desktop Computer Case Good Condition
$199.99
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00