-
Junior Member
registered user
I don't think I explained what I want well enough.
I have a computer, with Corel Linux on it
(don't laugh). I want to run Koppix Linux on it, but I can't because the BIOS will not boot from a CD-ROM. For the Corel Linux install we had a floppy disk, which told the computer to use the CD to run (and thereofre install). I am looking for something to do this.
Now you might have already told me that what I need is SMB, but from what I understand this boots multiple operating systems (am I right?). I'm not really interested in this. I just want to boot Knoppix.
Does this clarify things or is this how you understood it before? Have I got it completely wrong?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Gigabyte Z390 UD LGA 1151/SOCKET H4, Intel Motherboard *USED*
$50.00

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00

Dell Precision 3650 Tower Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 Desktop Motherboard NDYHG
$59.99