Hi
I need to make a boot floopy to boot knoppix but I can not find any img or mkfloppy.bat etc on this distro or on the ftp site. Can some one point in the right direction where I might find this pleaseeee
Thanks in advance
Merry Christmas
![]()
Hi
I need to make a boot floopy to boot knoppix but I can not find any img or mkfloppy.bat etc on this distro or on the ftp site. Can some one point in the right direction where I might find this pleaseeee
Thanks in advance
Merry Christmas
![]()

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
SAMSUNG 990 EVO PLUS 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4/ 5.0 x2 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V9S1T0B/AM)
$189.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung XE303 C12 Chromebook 11.6 1.7GHz, 2GB Ram, 16GB SSD, working condition
$42.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$13.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung 2TB 9100 PRO 14,700MB/s PCIe 5.0 x4 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-VAP2T0B/AM)
$399.49
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00