I have GA-7VTXE+ motherboard form GigaByte (with KT266A AGP set, VIA VT8233A), processor Athlon 1800+, Asus 3800 video card ( TNT2 compiability).
Knoppix boot normaly, but after that floppy not working. I upade bios to last release, change video card, remove lan card, but it still not working ;-(
With MS DOS and window$, no problems. I try Knoppix disk on another computer - no problems with floppy.
Any ideas?

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
$675.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
Computer Retrospective DDP-116 SEAC UNIVAC DEC PDP-8 Altair 8800 Cray-1 CDC 6600
$65.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00