I think the answer is here. I can't read the Dutch too well but code Is international!
http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/abonne...figureren.html
I am trying to get my Dutch girlfreind logged on to XS4ALL ADSL internet with knoppix.
Can anybody tell me how to set up netcardconfig so that I can run pppoeconf?
Dank u wel.
I think it should be a static ip but not sure. Do you leave the default gateway blank like you do with wanadoo?
Thanks
I think the answer is here. I can't read the Dutch too well but code Is international!
http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/abonne...figureren.html

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00