-
Junior Member
registered user
Help w/ new computer and 3.4
I just got a new computer, Compaq 2.6ghz with XP Home edition. The first boot device is the CD (no floppy). My 3.4 disk is tried and true, I used it on my previous machine untill the motherboard died. Video is on-board.
I tried several cheat codes;
linux26
nodma
fb800x600 ( LCD Monitor was not supported but would work in framebuffer mode on old machine)
What I get when I boot is;
Loading linux26
minurt26.gz
Ready
Then it goes to a blank screen. Any suggestions please?
Similar Threads
-
By notepares in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2005, 01:25 AM
-
By namnemet in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:05 AM
-
By Steven Hair in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 08:42 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:49 AM
-
By jbreiden in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 05:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$250.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Rare Vintage SCM Microsystems Swapbox Classic 2 Dual PCMCIA to ISA Adapter
$120.00

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00