-
Debian install "end session" & "shutdown/
I am using a Compaq 5630 and I have installed both Knoppix V3.6 and V3.7 using "beguinner" and "debian" modes of install and every time I "end session" or "shutdown/reboot," my monitor screen goes black, except for the cursor, and locks up. I have installed the "Knoppix" style and have no problems with "end session" or "shutdown/reboot."
I was running a regular Debian/KDE install previous to trying Knoppix and did not have this problem.
I searched through most of the threads under HDD Install/Debian/Apt and did some normal searches throughout the forum and didn't see anything pertaining to the problem. Does anyone know of a thread that could help, or does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix this?
Similar Threads
-
By CarbonFX in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2006, 11:49 PM
-
By OP4Latino in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 09:01 PM
-
By starstyle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 11:28 PM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29