Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: New Nvidia drivers released

  1. #11
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    10
    Howdy. I did everything I need to do except when I type "kate etc/X11/XF86Config-4" at the konsole it comes up but there's no text to edit. Any reason why it's like that. And when I use X-display it still doesn't list my GeForce MX 440.

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomOSX
    Howdy. I did everything I need to do except when I type "kate etc/X11/XF86Config-4" at the konsole it comes up but there's no text to edit. Any reason why it's like that. And when I use X-display it still doesn't list my GeForce MX 440.
    If you typed it in like you have here then you would be editing a new file try kate /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 also you would have to be root in a console. Also it does not show my 440 SE in the Xdisplay either it just works. BTW the drivers are a real dog on startup I have to wait at least a minute maybe more to get a login screen there's quite a thread on this in the nvidia forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. nvidia drivers problem
    By Rivendell in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 07:18 PM
  2. Help with 2.6.6 and Nvidia Drivers
    By naventus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 08:00 PM
  3. Nvidia drivers i tried all.......
    By Malo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 03:44 AM
  4. NVIDIA drivers....
    By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 06:25 PM
  5. nvidia drivers
    By evilgeek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120 picture

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120

$999.00



Mitel IP 485G VoIP 8-Line Color Display Business Desk Phone - IP485G picture

Mitel IP 485G VoIP 8-Line Color Display Business Desk Phone - IP485G

$32.99



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3 picture

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3

$185.00