Belkin F1DL102U USB+audio KVM switching between my linux box (AMD T-Bird) and an XP system.
Knoppix will boot correctly from the CD but after 30 seconds the Belkin KVM will switch back to the XP machine, even if I am in the middle of moving the mouse around/clicking various things, etc. I can switch back but only for another 30 seconds. This behavior does not manifest when I am running Slackware 10.0.
I am trying to get information back from Belkin's tech support, but is there anything I can do to/with the Knoppix to correct this issue?
Thanks

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SKHynix, Micron, Kingston, ADATA Samsung 16GB PC4-3200AA Laptop Memory
$1320.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50