-
Wireless Intellimouse Explorer USB
My Wireless Intellimouse Explorer USB will not work. Are there any paramaters I should pass or changes I should make when booting? When I get to the login, my mouse only moves up and down. I have had no problems with this in Red Hat or Libranet. However, the behavior is identical to that when I've used Mandrake 9. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By c0lec0 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By cybersmurf in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:26 PM
-
By AndyŠ in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 05:03 AM
-
By Jaromba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 08:44 AM
-
By ppanula in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2002, 12:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50