-
Wireless Intellimouse Explorer USB
My Wireless Intellimouse Explorer USB will not work. Are there any paramaters I should pass or changes I should make when booting? When I get to the login, my mouse only moves up and down. I have had no problems with this in Red Hat or Libranet. However, the behavior is identical to that when I've used Mandrake 9. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By c0lec0 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By cybersmurf in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:26 PM
-
By AndyŠ in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 05:03 AM
-
By Jaromba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 08:44 AM
-
By ppanula in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2002, 12:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Power Supply
$3650.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89