-
I just went ahead and ran the install program, everything went well, partitioned, Lilo worked and everthing.
Then when I try and boot into Kernel 2.6, I get the following error
"Process 'update' used obselete bd flush system call" Fix your intscript?
I say yes and the OS continues with its routine, autodetecting devices and such
Then when KDE starts to load I get the following error message
"Writing to the temp directory (/tmp) failed with the error "Permission denied"
"KDE unable to start."
Then this error
"Couldn't stat ksmserver"
And then finally it says I do not have enough memory to start KDE, 82 required and gives me a shell window.
I have 156 MB Ram, how is this possible? Any thoughts would be appreciated...
EDIT: Also have a 350MB Swap Partition
Thanks,
A
Similar Threads
-
By Linunix in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-02-2006, 01:17 PM
-
By adamherb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:29 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 11:25 PM
-
By Spinned Noob in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 04:41 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Catalyst C9200-48P-E 48 Port PoE+ Network Switch + C9200-NM-4G; 6192570
$759.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89