seems like a fixable problem? anyone have a solution or heard of something similar?
If not, would a reinstall work perhaps? And if so, do I need to uninstall first or can I just install over the original install?
A
seems like a fixable problem? anyone have a solution or heard of something similar?
If not, would a reinstall work perhaps? And if so, do I need to uninstall first or can I just install over the original install?
A

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage 64MB EDO Laptop RAM Lot 144-Pin LGS Hyundai HB56UW264D8-6L 60ns
$19.49
Vintage Computer Devices Teleterm 1030 APL ASCII Printing Terminal (73)
$1749.99
Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99
Vintage Microsoft Home Mouse 9-Pin Serial Port (Open-Box)
$46.96
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72