-
I just went ahead and ran the install program, everything went well, partitioned, Lilo worked and everthing.
Then when I try and boot into Kernel 2.6, I get the following error
"Process 'update' used obselete bd flush system call" Fix your intscript?
I say yes and the OS continues with its routine, autodetecting devices and such
Then when KDE starts to load I get the following error message
"Writing to the temp directory (/tmp) failed with the error "Permission denied"
"KDE unable to start."
Then this error
"Couldn't stat ksmserver"
And then finally it says I do not have enough memory to start KDE, 82 required and gives me a shell window.
I have 156 MB Ram, how is this possible? Any thoughts would be appreciated...
EDIT: Also have a 350MB Swap Partition
Thanks,
A
Similar Threads
-
By Linunix in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-02-2006, 01:17 PM
-
By adamherb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:29 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 11:25 PM
-
By Spinned Noob in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 04:41 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99