-
USB KVM not "sticking" to Knoppix system
Belkin F1DL102U USB+audio KVM switching between my linux box (AMD T-Bird) and an XP system.
Knoppix will boot correctly from the CD but after 30 seconds the Belkin KVM will switch back to the XP machine, even if I am in the middle of moving the mouse around/clicking various things, etc. I can switch back but only for another 30 seconds. This behavior does not manifest when I am running Slackware 10.0.
I am trying to get information back from Belkin's tech support, but is there anything I can do to/with the Knoppix to correct this issue?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By sef_bnight in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:00 AM
-
By wmlabChuck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 04:37 PM
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:16 PM
-
By mark_53 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 05:50 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98