Belkin F1DL102U USB+audio KVM switching between my linux box (AMD T-Bird) and an XP system.
Knoppix will boot correctly from the CD but after 30 seconds the Belkin KVM will switch back to the XP machine, even if I am in the middle of moving the mouse around/clicking various things, etc. I can switch back but only for another 30 seconds. This behavior does not manifest when I am running Slackware 10.0.
I am trying to get information back from Belkin's tech support, but is there anything I can do to/with the Knoppix to correct this issue?
Thanks

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99