-
Junior Member
registered user
Are you sure I typed 'hda8' in the other post? It's definitely hda1. On my system, hda1 = 13gb linux, hda2 = 2gb linux swap, hda3 = 15gb ntfs (XP system files) and hdb1 = 80gb ntfs (data).
I know that the image I extracted with DD is good, because when I use dd to write the image to the boot sector of a floppy, it then functions as a boot disk. The problem is somewhere with the ntfs bootloader and the image, I believe..
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:34 AM
-
By bluenose50 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2005, 10:15 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 05:25 PM
-
By mschievano in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By RealNeo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 12:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98