-
Moving Files from Knoppix Live to WinXP Pro
Hey, people. Just a quick question here. I'm using the new GamesKnoppix distro that was released a little while ago, and I'm trying to move a .jpg from the Knoppix desktop to My Pictures in Windows XP. Everything's mounted correctly, and I'm somewhat sure I'm doing this under Root. However, every time I try, Knoppix says it's unable to do so. Could I just get a quick hand, please?
If this is important at all, I'm using the KDE desktop manager and Konqueror to view the files on my Windows partition.
Many thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By ummie4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:43 PM
-
By vosgym in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 05:06 AM
-
By antigenes in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 12:28 PM
-
By viagrus47 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 04:13 AM
-
By kleptophobiac in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 03:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$239.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00