-
Knoppix 3.7 Mozilla SMTP Email Issues??
I have Knoppix 3.7 and noticed that when I use Mozilla Mail it is sometimes difficult to send emails. When I send the email the dialog box indicates that it is connectig to my ISP's smtp server then I get prompted for a password... If I close/re-open Mozilla Mail it will work sometimes... I don't have this issue with Mozilla on my Windows/Linux box. Any ideas...
Similar Threads
-
By NeroZero in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 02:10 PM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:40 AM
-
By wooac in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 12:39 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2002, 05:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97