-
Hi!
Does anyone know hoe I can load all my iptables-rules at startup?
Or can I save all the rules in the configuration? When I reboot the PC all the rules are emty and I must add every iptable again. How can I import the rules from a file?
Where do I find some examples?
a lot of greetings and a happy new year!
Similar Threads
-
By floschi in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By Neo-Rio in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:05 AM
-
By zebul666 in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:00 AM
-
By Markus in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 07:27 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 05:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00