I am using a Compaq 5630 and I have installed both Knoppix V3.6 and V3.7 using "beguinner" and "debian" modes of install and every time I "end session" or "shutdown/reboot," my monitor screen goes black, except for the cursor, and locks up. I have installed the "Knoppix" style and have no problems with "end session" or "shutdown/reboot."
I was running a regular Debian/KDE install previous to trying Knoppix and did not have this problem.
I searched through most of the threads under HDD Install/Debian/Apt and did some normal searches throughout the forum and didn't see anything pertaining to the problem. Does anyone know of a thread that could help, or does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix this?

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99