-
Yet another can't boot from CD
I know, I know - read the FAQ. But the Documentation server seems to be down, and I'm impatient. Bear with me, please.
I am a SUSE 9.1 user. I downloaded the K3.7 iso, checked the md5sum and burned the iso to a fresh CD using K3b, successfully. But the CD won't boot. I have a store bought Knoppix 3.3 CD that boots with no problem.
Should simply burning the iso onto a CD result in a bootable CD? If not, what is the missing link?
See, now that wasn't too bad, and I'll be eternally grateful for a nudge in the right direction.
Dave
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99