Hey,
I am having problems using my PCMCIA hard disk during the Knoppix init.
I am pretty sure the initrd image on the Knoppix 3.6 doesn't include pcmcia and ide_cs modules (else I wouldn't have "disk not found error")
Does any know of a Knoppix cusomization that includes ide_cs and pcmcia in the initrd image and that would mount /dev/hde[x] as the root mount point?
I guess another way of saying it, is I would like to do a HD install onto a pcmica hard disk , but still use the CD as the boot media (can't update the MBR, office PCs)
This seems much easier to me then my current cycle of use->update->remaster->use which I am doing now to install new software.
Any and all thoughts/suggestions/bids will be greatfully accepted.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
$170.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99