-
XDMCP client sound
All,
I use Knoppix at times as a XDMCP client to connect to racked servers. I have been doing alot of reading on how to configure ALSA, ESD, and OSS to broadcast the sound back to the XDMCP client.
I have yet to find any how-to's for this set-up (knoppix wireless client connecting via XDMCP Fedora Server) that will allow for remote sound and without remastering Knoppix.
I am sure this should be easier then I am making it. Any hits or links would be helpfull.
Thanks up front
Similar Threads
-
By dougvega in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 10:01 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By mshanmuga in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:41 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By Doug in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM
$949.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz Memory DIMM Tested Excellent Condition
$155.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

NEW Lenovo Samsung 64GB LPDDR5X 8533 MHz LPCAMM2 Memory,For ThinkPad P1 Gen7,8,9
$1349.00

64MB (2 x 32MB) 72 Pin EDO Memory SIMM 5V Non Parity 60ns
$19.44

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00