-
Partimage Not Working please help ;-)
I have booted knoppix 3.2-2003-09-26 on my laptop and on my workstation, these PC's are on a network and each knoppix desktop is using the network OK.
I have opened Xterm on the workstation and typed "sudo partimaged", and on the laptop I opened Xterm and typed "sudo partimage".
The problem is that on the laptop partimage keeps asking me for a username and password, I do not know the partimaged account details to get them working together.
I have used partimage to backup an NTFS partition into a file on a FAT32 partition on the same machine many times and it works OK.
I have not done it over a network before and I need some help from someone who has done this using 2 knoppix machines on a LAN.
Please Help anyone 
Thanks,
JamesX110.................................
Similar Threads
-
By MickKi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:00 PM
-
By deejay in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 11:22 AM
-
By phsieh in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 03:03 PM
-
By Simba in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 08:44 PM
-
By SideWynder in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$155.19

Crucial 16GB (2x 8GB) Kit DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 UDIMM Desktop 240-Pin CL11 RAM
$41.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99