All,
I use Knoppix at times as a XDMCP client to connect to racked servers. I have been doing alot of reading on how to configure ALSA, ESD, and OSS to broadcast the sound back to the XDMCP client.
I have yet to find any how-to's for this set-up (knoppix wireless client connecting via XDMCP Fedora Server) that will allow for remote sound and without remastering Knoppix.
I am sure this should be easier then I am making it. Any hits or links would be helpfull.
Thanks up front

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
HP ZBook Fury G8 15.6'' Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz 64GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX A2000
$599.99
HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99