-
Yeah, I'll say there's something to learn every day. Now when I try to install, I get a "requirements not met" message with an option to make partitions, even though I've already made them and written the table to disk. If I try the partitioning option, I get a message saying the disk is read only. I don't know how a HD can be read only. It's working fine in Windows, at least as fine as it can in Windows. Any ideas? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By fairchdr in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By milkjam in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By green_man in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 01:21 AM
-
By HK in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:34 PM
-
By fransm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco WS-C3850-12X48U-S 48-Port UPoE Switch 1100W PSU
$149.99

Cisco C9130AXI-B Dual Band Wireless Access Point 9130AXI Internal Antenna B
$65.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Meraki Z3-HW 5-Port GbE Router W/ Power Adapter, RJ45 Cable P/N: 600-53010
$500.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99