-
Senior Member
registered user
"Device Is Busy" when unmounting devices ARRRGH
OK, I finally got my old zip drive working and recognized.
And I even got my Fuji FinePix 2300 camera to be recognized as a simple USB storage device. I can download my pics and everything. (That was a revelation!!!)
BUT! How do I unmount and or "refresh" these devices when I want to
1. eject, and put in a new zip disk
OR
2. change memory cards in the camera so that it sees a fresh one? I mean, I will typically use more than one memory card on a trip or photo shoot
When I do: umount /mnt/zip OR umount /dev/sdb4
I get "device is busy". And I can't even manually eject the disk by pressing the eject button.
THE CAMERA:
If I do: umount /mnt/camera
I again get "device is busy".
This prevents me from changing out memory cards.
What's the trick here? How do unmount these things?
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By wmlabChuck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 04:37 PM
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By kimanaw in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By YuXeL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By JustMike in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75