-
programs stuck when autocompleting(tab) in gui
Hi some programs(xmms,ndiswrapper) tend to get stuck, if I accidently try to browse my /mnt folder.
There is no problems if I do it in a commandline. It's only in gui's.
In some of the other wm I have used there is a destroy option if I click on the upper left corner of the window.
How can I make knoppix use my 500 meg linux swap partition as a swap partition. Maybe it allready does it but how do I check.
thanks in advance
-
Re: programs stuck when autocompleting(tab) in gui

Originally Posted by
monkeyking
Hi some programs(xmms,ndiswrapper) tend to get stuck, if I accidently try to browse my /mnt folder.
There is no problems if I do it in a commandline. It's only in gui's.
In some of the other wm I have used there is a destroy option if I click on the upper left corner of the window.
You can use (example xmms):
xkill
killall xmms
ps fax|grep xmms to get the PID and do:
kill -9 PID
How can I make knoppix use my 500 meg linux swap partition as a swap partition. Maybe it allready does it but how do I check.
Type free to see if swap is used and how much of it is used.
Similar Threads
-
By flandercan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:16 AM
-
By buckeye in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 12:09 AM
-
By tekie in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 06:57 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 05:56 PM
-
By pat reen in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-28-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00