Instead of booting with a floppy,
Can you set the motherboard to boot from network?
Thats how I do it
Help I am trying to get the knoppix terminal server to work and I am having a horrible time with it.
Here is what I did.
1. started terminal services first
2. assebled a thin client with a davicom nic
3. created a boot up floppy with the romomatic image on it for my particular nic
4. placed floppy in the drive, and booted up the thin client. it keeps giving me a time out error
Has anyone gotten this feature to work correctly? if so please share the wealth....
Instead of booting with a floppy,
Can you set the motherboard to boot from network?
Thats how I do it

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
3 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Office 2007, Windows Vista Business Vintage
$60.00
Oneida Silversmiths NOEL Christmas Spoons Lot 9 Vintage 1975-1983 Annual Series
$29.61
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59