Merry Christmas!!!!
I'm not much experienced in Linux but I decided to try it and gradually to make it my default OS. So the first thing I did was to get a Knoppix CD. It's already installed on my hard-drive. Now I want to make my ASUS 6800 DDR deluxe card capture video. It is using a Philips SAA7113A chip fo capturing video but I cannot find driver for it anywhere. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive â Latest September 2026
$12.99
Netgate 2100 pfSense Firewall Appliance w/ Power Adapter w/Storage Upgrade
$187.50
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS â Box + PSU
$599.00
Ubuntu 26.04 LTS â 3 DVD Set Desktop - Server - Studio Edition - Grade AAA+
$13.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 16-Core Perpetual License | Factory Sealed
$724.63
HP ProLiant DL360P G8 Server 2.60Ghz 16-Core 96GB 2X 300GB Enterprise (Renewed)
$140.00