-
Hi!
Got the same problem and when I tried lilo-config choosing to install on MBR this came up
Activating Partition 5 on disk /dev/hda.
5: not a valid partition number (1-4)
ERROR: activate failed! Your system may not be bootable.
Now I know that its bootable since I'm in it. There is a nother strange thing. Everytime I try to run lilo or lilo-config it fails if my usb harddrive isn't connected. I used it to install knoppix.
/pingu
Similar Threads
-
By kene in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2005, 12:36 AM
-
By ses182 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 04:07 PM
-
By adamherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 07:22 PM
-
By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By misagh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 12:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

Lot of 10 Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED
$22000.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst C9500-48Y4C-A 48 Port 25 Gigabit SFP28 Switch READ DESC.
$4199.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99