Hi All,
I'm going to remaster knoppix with DNS server (BIND is to set up)
But,I noticed that in knoppix configuring BIND is different that RH,
I haven't used debain/knopix before and set up BIND on RH,MANDRAKE.
Please give me where are the configuration files (ex: /etc/named.conf , /var/named , /var/named/pz ..etc)
and how Can I edit them.
Prabath. javascript:emoticon('')
--
Linux Knoppix 2.4.26 #1 SMP Sa Apr 17 19:33:42 CEST 2004 i686 GNU/Linux![]()

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$139.00
Intel Core i3-13100T CPU 13th Gen SRMBT 2.5 GHz LGA-1700 Desktop Processor
$105.00
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
20PCS CPU Processor Storage & Shipping Trays – 37.5mm x 37.5mm
$60.00