WW !!!!!!!!!
jd
I've got a remaster that autoruns under Microsoft Windows here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15884 . I learned from http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/index-en.html ; the hardest part was stopping it from running in Japanese![]()
WW !!!!!!!!!
jd
If anyone is willing to let me use a tracker to make the iso available, let me know and I will try to do so

Commodore 1750 Ram expansion for parts cardboard 5 slot expansion interface Lot
$199.95
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
$325.00
Commodore 1571 disk drive and M1 Mouse
$175.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore OS 3.1 Bootable Installer USB | SHA256 Verifyed | UEFI/Legacy
$22.99