It seems normal to me that you have only read rights for your cd-rom.
Thats a "Compact Disc - Read Only Memory" device.![]()
After remaster (I uninstalled some apps, installed others, but I didn't touch the startup scripts), /cdrom and /mnt/auto/cdrom have only read rights, which is of course bad.
Anyone has any idea what could have happen?
My remaster is based on v3.7-PcWelt, the bootdisk is identical with the original, yet...
It seems normal to me that you have only read rights for your cd-rom.
Thats a "Compact Disc - Read Only Memory" device.![]()
I said only read rights, as opposed to the unix RWX, not as opposed to write. The original Knoppix CD has 555 (R-XR-XR-X), so all the files can be accesed. My remaster has 444 (R--R--R--), so it will not allow me to acces any of the files (no X on the directoryes means I can'd cd into it).
I'm stuck(

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68