See this review of "Knoppix Hacks" http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?.../11/11/1843238 that I wrote for NewsForge.com. You will also want to see this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12577 about the book.
Hi here and happy newyear.
I just ordered Knoppix hacks and I was wondering if any of you actually have it and can tell if its good.
I only use knoppix 3.3 so I hope the info in the book works for that version![]()
See this review of "Knoppix Hacks" http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?.../11/11/1843238 that I wrote for NewsForge.com. You will also want to see this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12577 about the book.
The book comes with a copy of Knoppix 3.4 so if you only 'have' 3.3 don't worry.
There are a few hacks that deal with new apps and technology in the 3.4 release, but the vast majority of hacks should work just fine with 3.3.
JP
Thanks!
Sounds like Im going to love it.

SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB4-12-MH1 DDR4 ECC RDIMM M393A8G40BB4-CWECO
$650.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$229.50
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
SK hynix (4X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7AFR8N-XN) Tested
$400.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99