Hi here and happy newyear.
I just ordered Knoppix hacks and I was wondering if any of you actually have it and can tell if its good.
I only use knoppix 3.3 so I hope the info in the book works for that version![]()
Hi here and happy newyear.
I just ordered Knoppix hacks and I was wondering if any of you actually have it and can tell if its good.
I only use knoppix 3.3 so I hope the info in the book works for that version![]()
See this review of "Knoppix Hacks" http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?.../11/11/1843238 that I wrote for NewsForge.com. You will also want to see this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12577 about the book.
The book comes with a copy of Knoppix 3.4 so if you only 'have' 3.3 don't worry.
There are a few hacks that deal with new apps and technology in the 3.4 release, but the vast majority of hacks should work just fine with 3.3.
JP
Thanks!
Sounds like Im going to love it.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING MicroATX Motherboard, CPU Cooler, I5-9400f, Wifi Card
$160.00
Gigabyte Z890 Aorus Master LGA 1851 DDR5
$259.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45