See this review of "Knoppix Hacks" http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?.../11/11/1843238 that I wrote for NewsForge.com. You will also want to see this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12577 about the book.
Hi here and happy newyear.
I just ordered Knoppix hacks and I was wondering if any of you actually have it and can tell if its good.
I only use knoppix 3.3 so I hope the info in the book works for that version![]()
See this review of "Knoppix Hacks" http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?.../11/11/1843238 that I wrote for NewsForge.com. You will also want to see this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12577 about the book.
The book comes with a copy of Knoppix 3.4 so if you only 'have' 3.3 don't worry.
There are a few hacks that deal with new apps and technology in the 3.4 release, but the vast majority of hacks should work just fine with 3.3.
JP
Thanks!
Sounds like Im going to love it.

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
LOT OF 3 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD M.2 SATA NVME MIXED LOTS Major Brands
$160.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$123.90