Hi,
first of all, I'd like to thank to Knoppix team for this great piece of software.
I have a small suggestion about the ADSL connection script. It would be nice if it could check wheter the connection is enabled or not. I entered the wrong username once and the script told me the connection was triggered. My browser was not working (obviously) and it took me a while to realise why.
Thanks,
Joel

Primax FaxSwitcher II FS100, VINTAGE WORKS
$40.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Trading Expert for Windows - AIQ Systems Floppy Disks Software + Storage
$75.00
Vintage Honeywell Military Aerospace Avionics PCB Gold Ceramic Hybrid IC Board
$299.95
Vintage IBM 5153 Personal Computer Color Display CGA CRT Monitor Powers On
$249.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Case Logic 96 CD DVD Binder Zippered Media Storage Wallet Case - Black
$54.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00