-
HOW TO EDIT GRUB TO BOOT KNOPPIX 3.6..PLEASE HELP
Hiyall!,
Could someome please help me on editing my GRUB? I have WinXP (hd0) and Knoppix3.6 (hd1,0) and Fedora Core 3 (hd1,1). I was using WinXP and Knoppix first and it was using the LILO bootloader. When I installed FC3 it overwrote the LILO and used GRUB as its default bootloader.
I can't boot my Knoppix now because the command in the GRUB is the same as the one for WinXP (root verify, chainloader +1). I neec your help because I still want to use my Knoppix 3.6. Please Help!!
DK
Similar Threads
-
By jv_guano in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-01-2009, 06:17 AM
-
By Badc0deh in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2006, 08:55 AM
-
By clivesay in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-18-2006, 03:23 AM
-
By sandricionut in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 03:28 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 04:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99