Are you running Knoppix from the live CD or is it installed on your hard drive?
Does somebody have any idea how i can get this installed? I am using mozilla 1.5 (I think) and Knoppix 3.3. i downloaded it from macromedia's page but I still can't visit certain sites.
Are you running Knoppix from the live CD or is it installed on your hard drive?
I'm still using the live c.d. i also tried knoppix>utilities/install flash player with no success.
i think it might be better if it knoppix was installed onto ya HD
You can install it manually by extracting the archive, then creating a ~/.mozilla/plugins folder if one doesn't already exist, and copying the two files flashplayer.xpt and libflashplayer.so to ~/.mozilla/plugins. Restart Mozilla, check Help > About plug-ins and Flash should show up.
Umkay. You lost me after extract the archive. I went to a plugindoc website and downloaded flash player for linux x86(I think) After that I typed /flash-installer, or something to that effect at the command line, but it came up as an error. Could you please break down you're instructions step by step al little more because i don't know how or where to extract the archive from, i don't know where to put the /.mozilla/plugins file

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Lot of 39 Dell CX422A R887V ConnectX-4 Lx Dual Port 25GB SFP+ Card Dell 0R887V
$590.00
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00